Don’t miss out on this special sale!
This is the FINAL Day for this sale – so get it now before it’s too late!
Evidence Law: The Guardrails of Justice
Understand the Rules of Evidence That DEFINE the Legal Battlefield
- Learn why genuine justice requires that the courts distinguish high-quality from low-quality evidence.
- Why do lawyers object in court, and why are objections vital?
- Why is character evidence generally inadmissible?
- What is hearsay evidence, why is it generally excluded, and what are the exceptions that allow hearsay?
- What is expert witness testimony, and how are experts qualified to give opinions as evidence?
- Plus Much Much More!
- Taught by Attorney Ryan Belanger.
American Property: Freedom, Liberty & Ownership
Property Rights Are the FOUNDATION of Our Most Fundamental Freedoms
- Gain a robust understanding of property rights as intended under the Constitution, and applied in day-to-day life.
- Covers the same Property Law topics as in the first year of law school, plus more!
- Learn the law of property acquisition, home purchase, adverse possession, easements, rent & lease, landlord-tenant, HOA law, estates, joint ownership, marital property.
- Plus Much Much More!
- Taught by Attorney Andrew Esquire.
Bundle All Our Classes and SAVE!
Take 6 classes for a fraction of the price!
- Reserve a seat on ALL our classes including:
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Evidence Law
- Property Law
- Save THOUSANDS of dollars!
- Payment plan available!
Our Courses Are
Meet the Dean
Attorney Andrew F. Branca
What Our Students Have to Say
I’ve been following and learning from Andrew for nearly a decade. As soon as he offered these Law School Classes, I signed up. LOSD did not let me down. If you’ve been considering learning about the law, sign up.
If you like Branca’s excellence u0026amp; enthusiasm, you’ll like the American Law courses.
Thoroughly enjoyed your course today. Excellent talking points, easy to understand, fun to listen, just a great day of learning something new, refreshing and very relevant.
Andrew gave me a perspective that answered a whole lot of my questions from a direction I had not considered before. You always wonder what the law actually says. What can I do?Instead of trying to find the edge of the boundaries of the law I now look for the centerline of the law. Andrew retrained me on how to think… Thank you!